High-quality stereo microscopes with many options like photography, polarization, special stands, X-Y tables, various light sources, etc.- Stereo microscope uses light that is reflected back from an object.- Stereo microscope light source is external-the images seen are three-dimensional images rather than flat images.Due to their ability to view three-dimensional structures, stereo microscopes can be used in a variety of applications:Watchmaking,Pathology,Surgery,Paleontology,Biological research,Entomology,Botany.
There are two main types of magnification systems in stereo microscopes. One type is permanent magnification in which initial magnification is achieved by a pair set of objective lenses with a defined magnification degree. The second is a pancreatic zoom or magnification, capable of a continuously varying degree of magnification over a defined range.
1. What is the app?• filtering and sorting?• Is there a need to manipulate the sample?• Is documentation needed?
2. What things should be expected, documented or illustrated?
How many different people should use a microscope?3.• How many hours will they work under the microscope?Who work long hours with a microscope, ergonomic accessories can help prevent injuries.
4. What is the budget available for a microscope?
1. Zoom range, magnification, object field (field of view) and working distance
2. Depth of field and numerical key (NA)
3. Optical quality
-MOTIC is one of the five leading manufacturers of microscopy in the world,- MOTIC has gained widespread recognition for its high-quality optics, optical precision and innovative technology.Combined with digital microscope cameras and extensive lighting options allow for proper adjustment for any use.
--MOTIC microscopes work in research institutions that require measurement and analysis of morphology or appearance in a variety of materials such as metal alloys, semiconductors, glass and ceramics, rubber plastics and polymers.
- A wide range of types of optics offer extremely high color fidelity, accuracy, contrast, sharpness, gloss and high resolution even at long working distances.
email@example.com, + 972-3-5595252ISRAEL: Hagavish 3 HolonUK: Burnt Mill, Elizabeth Way Harlow, Essex, CM20 2HU UK 44-45