High-quality stereo microscopes with many options like photography, polarization, special stands, X-Y tables, various light sources, etc.
- Stereo microscope uses light that is reflected back from an object.
- Stereo microscope light source is external
-the images seen are three-dimensional images rather than flat images.
Due to their ability to view three-dimensional structures, stereo microscopes can be used in a variety of applications:Watchmaking,Pathology,Surgery,Paleontology,Biological research,Entomology,Botany.
Can be understood by the stereo microscope:
There are two main types of magnification systems in stereo microscopes. One type is permanent magnification in which initial magnification is achieved by a pair set of objective lenses with a defined magnification degree. The second is a pancreatic zoom or magnification, capable of a continuously varying degree of magnification over a defined range.
4 main questions to ask before choosing a Stereo Microscope
1. What is the app?
• filtering and sorting?
• Is there a need to manipulate the sample?
• Is documentation needed?
2. What things should be expected, documented or illustrated?
How many different people should use a microscope?
3.• How many hours will they work under the microscope?
Who work long hours with a microscope, ergonomic accessories can help prevent injuries.
4. What is the budget available for a microscope?
5 Key Factors to Consider When Choosing a Stereo Microscope
1. Zoom range, magnification, object field (field of view) and working distance
2. Depth of field and numerical key (NA)
3. Optical quality
Stereo Microscopes by MOTIC
-MOTIC is one of the five leading manufacturers of microscopy in the world,
- MOTIC has gained widespread recognition for its high-quality optics, optical precision and innovative technology.
Combined with digital microscope cameras and extensive lighting options allow for proper adjustment for any use.
--MOTIC microscopes work in research institutions that require measurement and analysis of morphology or appearance in a variety of materials such as metal alloys, semiconductors, glass and ceramics, rubber plastics and polymers.
- A wide range of types of optics offer extremely high color fidelity, accuracy, contrast, sharpness, gloss and high resolution even at long working distances.