With you working in different labs it is very important that you adhere to safety rules that keep you and the environment safe. Laboratory work must be rigorous and with very clear procedures. There are hazardous materials that need storage to prevent environmental and personal injury. The first step on the road to workplace safety in the lab is identifying the various hazards.
Lab safety procedures
1. Make sure you dress in a protected manner. The laboratory dress code establishes a clear policy regarding workers' clothing. The purpose is to prevent accidents or injuries in the laboratory. laboratory dress codes set a clear policy for the clothing employees should avoid wearing in order to prevent accidents or injuries in the lab.
2. Avoid open-toed shoes in the lab
3. Avoid wearing jewelry when using the lab.
4. Working with hazardous materials, glassware, heat and / or chemicals. Must wear face shields or safety glasses.
5. When handling any toxic or hazardous agent, always wear the appropriate gloves.
6. Make sure to maintain hygiene after each lab work. Wash your hands and face with soap.
7. Workers must know the procedures in the event of a laboratory accident.
8. Every employee should know where the emergency equipment is like fire extinguishers, first aid, safety showers and more.
9. The hazardous areas, the hazardous materials, the dangerous equipment should be properly marked with the appropriate warning signs.
10. At the end of the working day in the laboratory, the devices must be checked.
11. If you notice a sharp and unfamiliar smell, report it to the laboratory supervisor immediately.
12. Every employee must know where the emergency exit.
13. Always keep your work area clean and tidy.
14. All materials must be stored in safety cabinets
15. Before using any material in the laboratory, make sure what it is, what its dangers and actions are.
16. Do not mix chemicals in the sink drains.
17. After any work on the material, it should be thrown properly and safely.
18. Before starting laboratory experiments, make sure you are fully aware of the dangers of the materials you use.
19. High voltage equipment should never be changed or modified in any way.
20. Laser beams should never be allowed to spread into the lab. Beam stops should always be used to intercept laser beams.
21. Do not pass through laser beams
22. Do not work alone in the lab without permission
23. Employees must take routine breaks during experiments
MRC provides the highest safety laboratory equipment.
We lead in the supply of quality laboratory equipment at affordable prices. The equipment includes a variety of measuring instruments, basic laboratory equipment, analytical equipment, microscopes, Balances, environmental cells, and medical equipment.