Browse a full range of Analytical Balances products 0.01MG.
Analytical Balances are specifically designed to measure very small samples with precision and are highly sensitive to changes in the mass being measured.It measures small amounts of mass with an accuracy of .1 mg (.0001 g). Balance is very sensitive so the slightest vibration or breeze can change the results.The main feature of the Balance is: automatic internal calibration
Uses of Analytical Balances
The use of analytical balances in the laboratory is for industries that require accurate and sensitive measurements. Mass of chemicals and other compounds can be measured, and for density determination or pipette calibration, Measurement of medicines, precise animal weights. Science classroom balances or university lab balances are essential for conducting many scientific experiments.
Installation and Operation place
* Balance should be stored and used in locations free of vibrations and shakes, free of wind and dust.
* Air temperature should not exceed range between +10o C ÷ +45o C
* Humidity of air should not exceed 80% (not condensing).
* When operating the balance, room temperature should not change more than 0,5°C within one hour,
* The balance should be placed on a stable surface not affected by vibrations and distant from heat sources.
* Please take special safety measures when weighing magnetic loads, as part of this balance is a strong magnet. If there is a necessity to perform measurement of such load, please use option of under hook weighing, which removes the load from area influenced by the magnet. For installation place of under hook device, please look at the bottom casing of the balance,
* Avoid static charging of items to be weighed, or weighing container. In case of static discharges may occur, please ground the device. Grounding bolt is placed At the back side of the balance’s casing.
Cleaning Analytical Balances
Balance should be cleaned with a damp cloth. In order to clean the weighing pan of
the balance, please remove it from the weighing chamber. Cleaning of the pan
when installed may cause damage to the measuring system of the balance.
-Radwag is the world's leading manufacturer of Balances and Scales.
-Country of manufacture: Poland